We re-surface porcelain, steel, cast iron, fiberglass, acrylic and cultured marble bathtubs, showers, wall tile and counter tops. We offer color changes from old outdated colors. We can repair cracks or chips in your fiberglass, acrylic and cultured marble tub and shower bottoms. We refinish acrylic bathtubs and shower liners also. We only use the best materials available on the market and we never skip steps in the installation of our products. We are so confident in our products and services that we stand behind our installations with a written warranty, not a verbal one. All of our technicians are factory certified in the refinishing process and prepared to leave you with the best results and experience possible.
The Tub Pros
103 N. Missouri St.
West Memphis, AR 72301
Monday - Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Sat: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (office closed)
Our Service Area
Located in West Memphis, Arkansas, we service an 80 mile radius of Memphis, Tennessee including Jackson, TN and Jonesboro, AR. Also, now proudly serving
Little Rock, AR. and surrounding areas.
We are fully licensed and Insured
Cash, personal checks and credit cards are accepted.
Choosing a refinisher is difficult. Make a poor choice and you could be in for trouble. We actually see a fair amount of newly refinished tubs with streaks or where the topcoat is peeling. The problems usually stem from improper surface preparation and poor quality materials. Here are some things to look for in a refinisher.
Experience: Make sure your refinisher has been refinishing for at least 5 years.
Quality Materials: The quality of the materials makes all the difference. Using inferior products increases the chances the finished product will peel or chip. We frequently get calls from customers who have had their tubs refinished with inferior materials. The finish is peeling or cracking. A tub that has been refinished with quality materials will last for 15 years or more if well maintained.
Workspace Preparation: Make sure your bathroom is protected from overspray. A little bit of topcoat material can get on your walls. It may not be apparent when both are white but even a little topcoat on a colored wall will stick out like a sore thumb. Also, make sure the bathroom is thoroughly ventilated. Some companies use a simple box fan stuck in a window. That just won't do. Make sure the area is ventilated with a powerful exhaust system.
Warranty: Make sure you get a warranty in writing. Companies make a lot of promises but don't always deliver. A written warranty is security you can bank on.
Choosing a Bathtub Refinisher
Bathtub, shower, tile, sink and countertop refinishing
Refinishing is the smartest choice to deal with an outdated or damaged tub, shower stall, counter top, sink or wall tile. Chips, rust, cracks, stains and dull areas completely go away. Fixtures with outdated colors can be changed to look new again. You choose the color to fit your new decor. Most customers can’t tell the difference between a refinished tub and a new one.
Faced with worn or dated fixtures, you have the choice of refinishing or replacement. Think again about replacement. Replacement, especially bathtubs, includes expensive tradesmen and a week of hassles. Frequently demolition is required. That means noisy, dusty work that causes damage to your floors, walls and plumbing. Not to mention the cost savings, replacing a tub can cost $2,500 or more.
Thinking about refinishing yourself? We strongly suggest you don't. Bathtub Refinishing or Reglazing is not a do-it-yourself project; it involves the use of strong chemicals and materials that are beyond the skill and ability for most homeowners and untrained users. DIY kits are limited in their strength, durability and way they are applied. Most often DIY refinishing jobs end up being redone by a professional with the additional cost of stripping the peeling finish. If these kits actually worked, there’d be no need for professional refinishers.
Call us for more information.
The Tub Pros LLC warrants its services and workmanship for bathtubs, showers, ceramic tile, cultured marble and laminate countertops for residential properties for Six (6) years, One (1) year for commercial or rental properties, or Two (2) service calls, from date of service against cracking, peeling or failures of adhesion. Spot, hole or crack repairs are only warrantied for (1) year, some exclusions may apply. Subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
· Do not use any refinished surface before Four (4) hours after completion.
· If the surface is damaged or peeling, please contact us within Seventy-two (72) hours or warranty is subject to void.
· Damage caused by constant wetness from leaking plumbing, standing water, or by items such as: bathmats, pillows, soap dishes, bar soap or soap bottles etc. left in/on any refinished surface. We offer Non-skid, a slip resistant surface, as a viable solution to a bathmat.
· Damage to refinished surface caused by exposure to water before product is fully dry/cured.
· Damage caused by falling objects, or marks or scratches resulting from accidental or intentional abuse (including picking or peeling of surface).
· Damage caused by use of tools, ladders or other heavy objects in/on any resurfaced area or knocked against it.
· Rust, corrosion, mineral buildup and spot repairs are not covered under warranty.
· Damage from chemicals or from the use of abrasive cleaners, scrub pads, steel wool, sand paper, chemical drain cleaners, dyes or other harsh chemicals (refer to Care & Maintenance form).
· Damage caused by movement/settling of the floor, wall or substructure resulting in cracks in/on the refinished surface, or caulking and grout lines.
· Water damage occurring from the re-appearance of cracks or holes that have been repaired. There could be underlying problems which cause this to occur, such as movement/settlement of the property or resurfaced item, the item was poorly supported when originally installed, etc. The occupant should cease use immediately and notify us to set up a time for repair of damaged crack and/or hole.
· Caulking is not covered under warranty under any circumstance.
· Failure of adhesion of the primer or finish coat on wall tile or grout lines (due to recessed grout lines) is not covered under this warranty and is subject to a repair charge.
· Damage from any activity or use that is not normal or intended use of the fixture or surface as recommended by the original manufacturer (including bathing of animals).
· We cannot warrant a dust free finish. All newly refinished surfaces will have some collected surface dust which may settle onto the wet coating during the drying process. This is unavoidable in the absence of a dust free environment. Regular cleaning and normal use will minimize surface dust particles within a few weeks (do not pick or peel at dust particles as this will void the warranty).
· We DO NOT remove drains under any circumstance. We highly advise to have any plumbing fixtures replaced prior to refinishing.
· Damage to overflows or drains due to scraping, sanding or any material we use in the process of refinishing.
· Damage to refinished surface due to installation/removal of plumbing fixtures, shower curtain rods or shower doors/frames.
· We do not warrant against damage to any surface (paint, wallpaper etc.) due to the removal of tape. Taping is necessary to the refinishing process and this is an unavoidable possibility.